Putting Innovation to Work Within Employee Sustainability Initiatives
Problems are just opportunities to innovate.
Shanker Sahai, Vistaprint Corporate Solutions
Innovation isn’t merely a random event or a “bolt from the blue.” It’s a process that, carefully managed, can engage employees while bringing forth new opportunities to improve operations and create customer value. Combined with a company’s sustainability commitments and operations, employee-born innovation can be a powerful force for positive change.
Indeed, sustainability can be a key driver of innovation within an organization, reaching far beyond traditional CSR initiatives — everything from supply chain practices to office space operations to how employees view their everyday work. All can contribute to making a positive sustainability impact across an entire organization.
In this webcast, seasoned practitioners share:
- Why sustainability is central to innovation within an organization
- How to build a culture of innovative thinking among your entire employee base
- How infusing a culture of innovation within an organization has created value for companies like Vistaprint and clients of Deloitte.
- How technology can enable a company’s ability to foster a culture of innovation across the employee base
- Susan Hunt Stevens- Founder, CEO, WeSpire
- Daniel Aronson- Founder, Valutus, former Leader, Sustainability Transformation & Sustainability Strategy, Deloitte
- Shanker Sahai, Product Innovation Catalyst at Vistaprint Corporate Solutions
- Moderator Joel Makower, Chairman & Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
[cta url=”https://www.greenbiz.com/putting-innovation-work-within-employee-sustainability-initiatives” text=”Watch Recorded Webinar” newtab=”true”]