Three Reasons Why You Should Take the WeSpire State of Employee Engagement Survey and Forward it on to Your Friends
Yesterday we launched our annual employee engagement survey, but we need YOUR help!
We need you to take the survey and share it with as many people as you can. We want to get as many respondents to this year’s survey as possible to make this year’s report our most valuable yet.
1. This is the 7th year this research will be conducted, and each and every year we’ve seen fascinating trends in the research, such as these statistics from the 2015 report:
- 76 percent of respondents under age 30 want to see their employer do more around employee engagement
- 27 percent of respondents have an official employee engagement policy.
Personally I can’t wait to see how many more of our respondents now know they have an official employee engagement policy in place.
2. You’ll get a FREE copy of the report based upon the results of the survey. Arming yourself with data and trends will make you feel better equipped to do your job and be successful. You’ll have benchmarks on where your organization stands compared to others in your industry. You’ll know which areas you need to get to work on and for which you should be patting yourself on the back.
3. Employee engagement is a critical measurement for today’s businesses. If you’re not measuring this and thinking about how you can influence your employees’ level of engagement, you’re putting your organization at risk for losses in productivity and retention.
PLEASE take our survey! The survey is 100% anonymous. We look forward to sharing the results with you next month.
Are you an employee? Are you in engaged in your work? Take The Evolution of Employee Engagement 2016 Survey and share how we can improve your workplace experience.
Join the thousands of employee engagement champions!
Subscribe to WeSpire Employee Engagement Insights today.Click Here to Subscribe