WeSpire is an online technology platform that allows world-class enterprise organizations to design, run, and measure positive employee programs in areas such as sustainability, wellbeing and corporate culture. WeSpire’s mission is to inspire people to create a better working world and help our brand partners—and their employees—to work towards delivering the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. With that mission in mind, WeSpire is hiring an Analytics Product Manager that will be responsible for defining and building support for our embedded product analytics.
This critical role will require the ideal candidate to build off their existing experience creating measurement programs in B2B or B2C enterprise companies and apply it to our quickly growing purpose-driven employee engagement application. A passion for championing the voice of the customer and driving proactive insights is a must; understanding and setting product vision, requirements gathering, documentation, and prioritization capabilities are key to this role.
All this sounds familiar? Ready for your next fulfilling adventure? Keep reading. We would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Hire, mentor, and lead Analytics Engineers that are deeply embedded in our high growth Product and Technology organization
- Ensure that data is central to client success, product optimizations and long-term strategy
- Deliver on an embedded self-service reporting roadmap allowing our clients to measure and optimize employee engagement
- Architect tracking plans and tagging taxonomies that allow us to track user experience from acquisition to engagement, activation, and retention
- Drive proactive analysis that identifies opportunities to delight our customers
- Identify and operationalize the key inflection points of customer experience into reporting frameworks
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Maintain and prioritize the project backlog
What you should have
- Experience building and scaling embedded Analytics programs in a high-growth environment supporting Product, Customer Success, and Marketing teams
- A hunger to partner with customer stakeholders—external and internal—to question assumptions, understand needs, use cases, and problems to be solved to prioritize and deliver on roadmap excellence
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization technical and tools
- The technical skills and experience to lead Analytics Engineers using the latest analytical tools & techniques to draw business-relevant conc…you should check some/many of the boxes below but not all are required
- Cloud or embedded BI tools (Domo, Looker, Mode, Tableau, Sisense, etc.)
- UI-driven tools (Google Analytics/Mixpanel/Amplitude, etc.)
- Tagging solutions (Segment/Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- ETL tools (Stitch, DBT, Talend, etc.)
- Expert level communication and influencing skills with particular experience applying them in cross functional environments
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience working in an Agile product development lifecycle
- Startup experience a strong plus
- Sense of humor and humility a strong plus
We are a growing post-Series A startup located at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center and steps away from easy public transportation. Our benefits include:
- Remote-friendly culture, both during normal-times as well as our current day-to-day. We care far more about your talents, insights, and ability to execute than your address.
- Competitive salary to work on important problems with global impact
- Flexible PTO policy
- Generous group health, dental, and vision benefits
- Opportunity for equity in a fast-growing company
- Meaningful work on a platform to help large employers support sustainable development around the globe
As a world-class employer, WeSpire is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selvces. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We would love to learn what you can add to our team and thrive together!
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.