What We’re Building
WeSpire helps companies engage their employees in a wide-variety of positive impact programs that improve overall business performance. Our breakthrough technology uses the power of behavioral science and positive psychology to motivate people to take action and gives companies unprecedented data to prove the value of those actions. Our behavioral programs include best-in-class initiatives for sustainability, CSR, wellbeing, inclusivity and culture.
The Data Analytics Intern is a hybrid, pairing a technical mindset with the ability to communicate key insights. As a part of the Analytics team, you will be working with the Customer Success and Product teams to understand their analytics needs. You will gain an intimate understanding of how web apps work in the business world and see first-hand how analytics can accelerate product refinement and growth.
- Brainstorm metrics to determine success of gamified employee programs for some of the world’s largest businesses
- Develop charts to analyze the success of our product and use your insights to drive growth in user engagement
- Become an expert on our existing analytics dashboards
- Take ownership of a monitoring strategy for our key metrics
- Work with the Customer Success team to complete and continuously improve reporting to help customers understand actions they need to take to achieve success
- Knowledge of SQL and advanced Excel required
- Experience in Chartio (or another cloud-based, dashboard creation service) is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Comfort with a high-paced startup environment with an informal work atmosphere and high expectations
- Must be a resident of Massachusetts or attend a school in Massachusetts
Compensation & Other Perks:
- This internship pays $16-$20/hour (depending on technical skills) for 20-40 hours a week starting 5/16/19 and ending 8/31/19.
- Relaxed but productive environment. Free snacks & social events.
Hours & Duration
Hours are regular office hours 9am-5pm. Flexibility on when hours are worked during the week is available. This is a 3-month Summer internship.
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Kim Pelzar at email@example.com.