WeSpire is a fast-growing software-as-a-service startup. Our software platform is used by employees of some of the biggest organizations in the world to make a positive impact on society.
We’ve doubled in the last year and are looking to add a Customer Success professional to our CS Team to help grow the impact of existing customer programs, onboard new customers to our platform and best practices, and become an expert in positive workplace culture, behavior change, and business-to-business enterprise strategy.
Since 2012, WeSpire has been helping the world’s most forward-thinking companies inspire their people and transform their businesses. Fortune 500 companies use WeSpire, a private-label, SaaS employee engagement platform, to run a broad range of digital sustainability, wellbeing, volunteering, charitable giving, culture, and other positive business programs that empower employees to take positive actions, measure results and build a culture of purpose, inclusion, and impact.
WeSpire is a remote-friendly workplace with headquarters in Boston with happy customers all over the world. We believe the best way to grow is to hire great people and give them what they need to thrive.
As a Customer Support Associate, you’ll work across our Customer Success team, plugging into programs and delivering WeSpire’s signature expertise to customers large and small. You’ll work with our experienced CS Managers to ensure that our customers receive real value from our products and services.
You will also be part of the core team of WeSpire staff driving technological improvements to our software platform. You’ll become an expert in its capabilities, savvy at diagnosing bugs, and liaise directly with Product and Engineering staff to provide insights into usage, problems, and opportunities. You’ll own the user-facing support function, which will put you on the front lines of our software team.
You will bring with you – or quickly develop - an understanding of what motivates people to take positive actions at home, at work, and in their communities and be able to translate best practices into concrete recommendations. You’ll practice ethical relationship building with your colleagues, customers, and individual users of our platform.
This position offers strong growth potential for someone looking to build a career in enterprise-scale software strategy.
As an member of the Customer Success team, you will:
- Support: You will add capacity to our team by making sure every customer message is read, acted on, and responded to within our high standards.
- Expertise: Become an expert in WeSpire user journeys and the ways the software works. You’ll quickly learn how our authentication system works, how our features and capabilities interrelate, and you have a curious and systematic investigative mindset.
- Relationship: Own a portion of the ultimate programmatic success of our customers - they will renew their agreements with us every year and expand their investment in our products and services because they find our relationship so valuable. Working with an experienced Customer Success Manager, you’ll help proactively build strong, ethical relationships with our customers and actively seek opportunities to increase the value they receive.
- Advocate: Confidently and accurately bring your customer’s successes and struggles into the company by collaborating with the marketing, product and engineering teams. WeSpire staff will see you as an extension of our buyer and user and know your opinions and feedback will lead to increased business success.
- Experience: A bachelor's degree or equivalent workplace experience including a minimum of 1 year of a proven track record of fostering strong relationships and delivering business work products (well-written emails, polished slide decks, accurate spreadsheets, etc). Experience working for or with large organizations (1,000+ employees) is helpful for understanding our customer base but not required.
- Skills: Great communication, organization, and responsive follow-up is a must. We can teach almost everything in this business, but we have found that the most valuable skill set in CS is responsiveness: being quick to notice problems, inquiries, and opportunities and bring them up in the right way to the right person/team.
- Team Player: You can see yourself thriving as part of a fast-paced team. You will likely not know what you’re going to end up focusing on every day because we jump on things as they come up, and that’s ok with you. You’re willing to try new things regularly and (with support and guidance) fail, learn, and succeed at new tasks.
- Hands On: You want to roll up your sleeves and take on unusual or novel challenges to grow WeSpire and prove that being a force for good is really good for business.
Compensation, Benefits, and Other Information
- Competitive Salary (range based on qualifications, starting at $65k)
- Equity (here’s a primer on startup company equity)
- 401k plan
- Health coverage with vision and dental options
- Flexible vacation policy and 10 paid holidays
- Company-issued current-model Macbook and work-from-home setup budget
How to apply
- If you think you could be a great fit for this position, write an email to email@example.com
- In your email please include:
- The title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line
- An emoji in the subject line as our hiring team gets a lot of spam and this helps us find the humans
- A PDF of your resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
- The answer to the following questions:
- Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (H1-B, etc)?
- Email screen
- Phone screen with member of the CS team
- Zoom panel interview with CS team
- Timed 1-hour take-home skills assessment
- Final interview with WeSpire leadership
Back to blog