Tips for Employee Engagement & Corporate Giving for Ukraine from Eastman, GlobalLogic, Otsuka and the US Chamber of Commerce Foundation.
Thursday, March 10th at 2 pm special guests from Eastman Chemical, GlobalLogic, Otsuka and the US Chamber of Commerce Foundation discussed how they have responded to the crisis in Ukraine and supported their employees.
Joshua Abramson, Associate Vice President of ESG, GlobalLogic
Paula Bulcao, Director of Global Public Affairs, Eastman
Marc DeCourcey, Senior Vice President, US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Andriy Kalinovsky, Senior Vice President, GlobalLogic
Melissa Shelton, Corporate Social Responsibility, Otsuka
|In this webinar, we heard best practices for corporate giving and employee engagement in times of crisis, including how to:|
– Quickly listen to and rally employees
– Activate special crisis match programs because initially, money is the most important donation
– Launch a public giving campaign to have an immediate impact on the ground
– Set up employee assistance funds and make mental health resources available
– Craft your company response to Ukraine to meet the needs of the moment