WeSpire is an award-winning technology and services start-up. We’ve doubled in the last year and are looking to add a Customer Success professional to our CS Team to help grow the impact of existing customer programs, onboard new customers to our platform and best practices, and become an expert in positive workplace culture, behavior change, and B2B enterprise strategy.
Since 2012, WeSpire has been helping the world’s most forward-thinking companies inspire their people and transform their businesses. Fortune 500 companies use WeSpire, a private-label, SaaS employee engagement platform, to run a broad range of digital sustainability, wellbeing, volunteering and other positive business programs that empower employees to take positive actions, measure results and build a culture of purpose and impact.
We have a great team in Boston working out of the CIC Downtown at 50 Milk Street and happy customers all over the world. We believe the best way to grow is to hire great people and give them what they need to thrive.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will report to the Director of Customer Success. You’ll own a book of business consisting of 10-15 customers. Your primary metrics will be renewals and growth of annual customer contracts, achieved by ensuring that customer buyers, administrators, and users receive real value from the product and consulting services WeSpire offers.
You will also become part of the core team of WeSpire staff driving technological improvements to our software platform. You’ll be an expert in its capabilities, be savvy at diagnosing bugs, and liaise directly with Product and Engineering staff to provide insights into usage, problems, and opportunities.
You will be exceptional at strategic relationship management as well as technically adept with web application features. You’ll be comfortable with (or learning how to) querying datasets, performing analyses, and presenting your conclusions persuasively to an executive audience.
You will bring with you – or quickly develop – an understanding of what motivates people to take action at home, at work, and in their communities and be able to translate best practices into concrete and actionable recommendations.
As an integral member of the Customer Success team, you will:
- Customer Relationship: Own the ultimate programmatic success of your customers – they will renew their agreements with us every year and expand their investment in our products and services because they find your relationship so valuable. You’ll also be the day-to-day contact: proactively building strong relationships with your customers and actively seeking opportunities to increase the value they receive.
- Programmatic Expertise: Become an expert in the problems that customers are trying to solve, whether its increasing volunteer participation, making employees more sustainable.
- Advocate: Confidently and accurately bring your customer’s successes and struggles into the company by collaborating with the marketing, product and engineering teams. WeSpire staff will see you as an extension of our buyer and user and know your opinions and feedback will lead to increased business success.
- Leadership: Cultivate champions within customer Administrators and User audiences, motivating and teaching Customer users to become experts at engagement program management.
- Prior Experience: Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2 years managing consumer/public/customer engagement experience with a proven track record of fostering strong relationships. Experience working for, or managing relationships with, a large enterprise (>25,000 employees) a strong plus.
- Skills: Great communication, strategic management, project management, and technical problem-solving skills.
- Driver: Driven, self-starter, organized and systematic with great attention to detail.
- Customer Focus: A strong customer focus, with the drive and attitude to go “above-and- beyond” to deliver on commitments.
- Experience: Experience in sustainability, CSR and/or wellbeing is a bonus, but passion for our mission to make the working world a better place is required.
- Team Focus: You have a sense of humor, are fun to work with and thrive in a fast-paced, team-based, results-oriented environment.
- Hands On: You want to roll up your sleeves and take on unusual or novel challenges to grow WeSpire and prove that that being a force for good is really good for business.
Compensation & Location
Competitive salary and equity.
Health coverage and dental benefits, 401k plan.
Unlimited vacation policy and six paid holidays.
Monthly transportation pass assistance.
Snacks, drinks, and social events in and outside the office located in a downtown coworking space.
Looking forward to having you join this fast-paced, progressive company!
If you think you’re a great fit for this position, please assemble:
- A brief cover letter demonstrating that you’re a perfect match for the role
- LinkedIn profile
And email to: Kim Pelzar, Head of HR, here: kim [dot] pelzar [at] wespire [dot] com.