WeSpire is an online technology platform that allows world-class enterprise organizations to design, run, and measure positive employee programs in areas such as sustainability, social impact, wellbeing, and corporate culture. WeSpire’s mission is to inspire people to create a better working world and help our brand partners – and their employees – to work towards delivering the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
With that mission in mind, we are looking for a demand generation manager to join our dynamic team to help grow awareness and interest in WeSpire. We use Hubspot and Salesforce and believe strongly in Inbound marketing, SEO and the power of storytelling. We are excited to start doing more with paid search and other paid online campaigns. The ideal candidate is a versatile problem solver with a potent combination of digital marketing, operations and CRM skills.
If the following description resonates, we’d love to hear from you!
You are an independent thinker and hands-on marketer who can balance a number of competing priorities and move quickly. You have a curious mind to learn new things while already having a strong foundation in Hubspot and Salesforce.
You are ethical and long-term focused, understanding that every lead is precious and needs to be treated with care for compliance, reputation and results. You emphasize quality and qualification over quantity.
You are scrappy and pragmatic. You can balance speed with quality and know when automation is worth the effort and when it’s not. You know when a campaign isn’t worth continuing and move fast to redirect funds to other more effective efforts. You understand that time is the most precious resource that startups have and that you will be asked to do a lot with limited budgets.
You work well within a cross-functional team environment that is supporting both sales and customer success with marketing efforts. You understand that startups are unpredictable and require flexibility, adaptability and the willingness to work hard to achieve goals.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads through SEO, SEM, email and database marketing, retargeting, and targeted digital advertising. You will initially report to the Founder & CEO due to a parental leave, but then the head of Marketing. You’ll plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. If you’re looking for a way to use your strong digital marketing skills to have a positive impact on business and society, this role offers an immediate opportunity to contribute.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Extensive experience in the execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital campaigns
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Expert level mastery of Hubspot and strong Salesforce skills
- Strong knowledge of WordPress and search optimization techniques
What you will be doing:
- Plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing for content development as well as tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
- Maintain quality of leads, health and effectiveness of Hubspot marketing automation and Salesforce CRM databases within all international and national privacy standards
- Oversee relationships with database and CRM, paid search and digital advertising vendors
We are a growing post-Series A startup located at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center and steps away from easy public transportation. Our benefits include:
- Remote-friendly culture, both during normal times as well as our current day to day. We care far more about your talents, insights, and ability to execute than your current address
- Competitive salary to work on important problems with global impact
- Flexible PTO policy
- Generous group health, dental, and vision benefits
- Opportunity for equity in a fast-growing company
- Meaningful work on a platform to help large employers support sustainable development and social impact around the globe
As a world-class employer, WeSpire is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selvces. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team and thrive together!
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.