This is a full-time remote opportunity
Work expectations have changed. Workers are now seeking purpose and impact in their work beyond mere profit. At WeSpire, we’re on a mission to help employers inspire their teams to take actions that:
- Create a more inclusive culture
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Volunteer and give back to the community
- Promote wellness and wellbeing
- and more!
Our holistic approach to infusing purpose into work has gotten the attention of some of the most innovative employers in the world. On the back of our recently closed Series B funding, we’re seeking new team members with the ambition to, quite literally, change the world.
What you’ll be doing as a Enterprise Sales Representative
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel
How you’ll be measured
- Qualified sales deals created
- Connections made with key accounts and contacts
- Your ability to clearly articulate a prospect’s pain and WeSpire’s value
What you should have
- 7+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
- 5+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to the Fortune 1000
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- 10+ years of technology field sales experience delivering business outcomes at the CXO and lines of business levels
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments
- Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Track record of developing sustainable new business
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Bonus points for
- Experience cold calling
- Familiarity with HR, DE&I, sustainability, CSR and/or ESG
- Experience with Google suite, Hubspot, and sales engagement platforms (e.g. Outreach, Salesloft)
We are a growing, remote-first, post-Series B startup headquartered at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center. Our benefits include:
- Remote-first culture, both during normal times as well as our current day to day.
- We care far more about your talents, insights, and ability to execute than your current address or credentials.
- Competitive salary to work on important problems with global impact.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Generous group health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Opportunity for equity in a fast-growing company.
- Meaningful work on a platform that supports social impact, diversity & inclusion, and sustainability around the globe.
- As a world-class employer, WeSpire is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.
We’d love to learn what you can add to our team and thrive together!
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send resume and a letter of interest to Careers@wespire.com.