Akamai, a technology company based in Cambridge, MA, felt the impact of Covid-19 early throughout their global operations and a rapidly spreading cluster in Boston. They realized they could use the power of their network and broad footprint to catalyze support globally and quickly launched an innovative giving campaign that started with their employees and raised over $400,000 in just two weeks.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Jump start your innovative giving program through story-telling and equipping employees with tools to enact change
- Stimulate employee connection with purpose and impact
- Communicate effectively and engage all employees to shift your culture
- Set transparent goals to measure your impact and hold yourself accountable to your commitments
Watch the webinar below for best practices on planning, managing and launching your next giving program.
- Susan Hunt Stevens, Founder & CEO, WeSpire
- Kara DiGiacomo, Executive Director of the Akamai Foundation, Akamai
- Every Company Should Consider an Employee Assistance Fund
An Employee Assistance Fund will encourage companies to support those they really do care about the most: their employees
- Social Purpose at Work is the New Normal
This webinar discusses the science-backed personal benefits of a workday that has social purpose and offers practical advice on how to infuse purpose in every job across your organization.
- Donate to a Community Resilience Fund
Many communities are setting up funds to help those out of work, who are food insecure with schools closed, who lack child care and more.
- Creating Agile Virtual Volunteering Programs
Since last year, companies have expanded their virtual volunteer efforts. Watch a recent conversation about the changing volunteer landscape.
- How to Drive Social Purpose in the Workplace
WeSpire’s research shows that employees who participate in purpose-driven programs are more likely to be engaged, to stay with the company, and to perform highly in their role.
If you’d like to learn more about how the WeSpire platform can help you cultivate courageous conversations that drive behavior change and inclusive culture, sign up here for a deeper dive into WeSpire.