WeSpire is an online technology platform that allows world-class enterprise organizations to design, run, and measure positive employee programs in areas such as sustainability, wellbeing, social impact, and inclusive culture. WeSpire’s mission is to inspire people to create a better working world. With that mission in mind, WeSpire is hiring a Marketing Operations Analyst who will help us deliver operational excellence within our B2B sales and marketing team.
The position will play a key role in identifying and researching new sales leads, tracking and analyzing the buyer’s journey, and using data to enhance our marketing and sales initiatives.
Your Focus Will Be To
- Manage our MarTech stack (including HubSpot and Salesforce) to ensure lead and customer data is up-to-date; build and maintain programs to cleanse and enhance our data
- Conduct research to identify market trends and areas of opportunity for future marketing efforts and sales opportunities
- Support a range of lead management and personalization of demand generation messaging at scale, including:
- Manage marketing lists, segmentation, and campaign reporting in HubSpot
- Continue to build marketing automation—using WordPress, HubSpot, and Salesforce—with the goal of supporting role-based messaging, persona mapping, and lead scoring
- Develop and maintain executive reports and dashboards that give insight into sales and marketing effectiveness
- Work with sales and marketing team to monitor campaigns to optimize performance, provide recommendations that enhance future campaigns and conversions, and analyze and report on funnel activity
- Assist with research and development of sales collateral and website copy with high SEO value.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in a marketing role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation system operations (preferably HubSpot)
- Excellent research skills and curiosity about how people are working across all sectors to build a better working world
- Great command of data and reporting
- Attention to detail and interest in defining and improving operational processes
- Ability to deliver results whether working independently or as part of a team
- Startup experience a strong plus
- Sense of humor and humility a strong plus
- Experience with CRMs
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML
We are a growing post-Series A startup located (normally!) at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center and steps away from easy public transportation. We are currently working remotely and anticipate doing so through summer 2021. Our benefits include:
- Remote-friendly culture, both during normal times as well as our current day-to-day. We care far more about your talents, insights, and ability to execute than your current address
- Competitive salary to work on important problems with global impact
- Flexible PTO policy
- Generous group health, dental, and vision benefits
- Opportunity for equity in a fast-growing company
- Meaningful work on a platform to help large employers support sustainable development around the globe
As a world-class employer, WeSpire is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team and thrive together!
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send a resume and/or LinkedIn profile and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.