We’re a small, cohesive team in a great company, looking to thoughtfully expand. We care deeply about user experience and have a strong, collaborative relationship with our Product team. We are continually improving our processes, and our work features a healthy mix of new feature development and tackling technical debt. workplace culture, behavior change, and B2B enterprise SaaS strategy.
Since 2012, WeSpire has been helping the world’s most forward-thinking companies inspire their people and transform their businesses. Fortune 500 companies use WeSpire, a private-label, SaaS employee engagement platform, to run a broad range of digital sustainability, wellbeing, volunteering and other positive business programs that empower employees to take positive actions, measure results and build a culture of purpose and impact.
We have a great team and happy customers all over the world. We believe the best way to grow is to hire great people and give them what they need to thrive.
We use tools and techniques focused on building, productivity, and developer happiness:
- GitHub for collaboration and code review
- Heroku for great operational tools and ease of infrastructure management
- Pair programming and agile methodologies for informing how we structure work
- Company-level goal to prioritize uninterrupted flow time
We do our best to maintain a modern stack of technologies:
- Ruby on Rails
- React w/ Material UI
- GraphQL & Apollo
- PostGREs (with all the benefits hosting on Heroku provides)
- Utility-first CSS styling
We’re looking for someone who:
- Wants to contribute to a growing, forward-thinking development team
- Will help maintain and expand a modern Rails application
- Is a proponent of testing and being smart with documentation
- Is invested in helping co-workers succeed and be more effective
- Communicates effectively and empathetically
- Wants to shape both how we build and what we build
- Advocates for best practices while focusing on shipping fast and early
- Participates in team mentorship
- Appreciates great Product, Analytics, and Customer Service teammates, who also appreciate you
- Experience with GraphQL & React
- Experience with security, performance tuning, or AWS
- Interest in inclusive design and accessibility
Compensation & Other Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity package with generous medical and dental benefits
- Purpose-driven workplace with a number of wellbeing, volunteering, sustainability, recognition and other positive impact initiatives.
- Unlimited vacation policy and six paid holidays
- Monthly transportation pass assistance
- Snacks, drinks and social events in and outside the office located in downtown co-working space
How to Apply:
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to talk with you. Please submit a cover letter explaining why you’re interested along with a resume to email@example.com.