Creating and maintaining a workplace where employees feel included, respected, and able to be their best selves means improved wellbeing, stronger relationships, and increased motivation and productivity. WeSpire’s helps companies cultivate vibrant, engaging, and encouraging workplaces where innovation thrives and big goals advance.
Encourage Employee Involvement In and Out of the Workplace
- Engage all employees in a remote workforce
- Connect global employees to their communities
- Create a more inclusive culture
Improve Customer Satisfaction and Employee Retention
MGM Resorts International knows that great company culture is a critical component in achieving customer success. They set their sights high and united employees—leveraging their collective power to achieve measurable business results. Learn how MGM strategically launched their employee engagement platform with WeSpire to 17 properties using smart internal communications and marketing tactics.
- Launch an enterprise solution to a dispersed 60,000+ workforce
- Unite workforce around core mission and develop employee fulfillment
- Set benchmark metrics for participation, impact, and engagement platform ROI
Expand Corporate Community Involvement
There is strong evidence that robust corporate community involvement benefits your workforce, but it can be challenging to build it into existing employee engagement initiatives. Learn how Caesars Entertainment successfully used an engagement platform to inspire employees to get involved in sustainable and social impact actions to drive meaningful community and business outcomes.
- Develop a winning strategy to utilize employee engagement technology to inspire employees in corporate citizenship — connecting them to corporate mission
- Contribute to the economic, social, and environmental quality of life where you operate
- Maximize employee community action and correlate outcomes to increased employee engagement and customer satisfaction
Transforming State-Operated Utilities in the United States
One of the largest state-operated utility companies in the US prioritized sustainability as one of their main core values. After choosing to relaunch their Environmental Justice and Sustainability program, the firm implemented the WeSpire Sustainability platform and embarked on a transformative mission leveraging their employees to:
- Refuse Single Use Disposable Items
- Launch the Green Commute Campaign
- Begin the Zero Waste Initiative
Build a Culture of Employee Volunteering
Despite having a longstanding culture of volunteering, Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY) wanted to take their employee volunteering program to the next level and easily measure progress towards its ambitious employee volunteering goals. By using the WeSpire platform, PHLY was able to successfully design, run and measure its employee volunteering program.
- Use the WeSpire platform to increase total volunteer hours and volunteer participation
- Empower field offices to develop office-specific volunteer events
- Foster a culture of volunteering
Foster Hope, Resilience, and Connection by Giving
A multinational pharmaceutical company took a fresh approach to engaging their workforce in their company-wide giving program during the Covid-19 pandemic. Their initiative, which focused on cultivating a sense of impact, connection, and choice—grew participation by 49% and gave employees a sense of hope during a challenging time.
- Team-based giving that appeals to employees in multiple-locations
- Provide insight into the collective impact of employee’s giving efforts
- Interactive community space for employees to learn about and access giving activities