Since 2012, WeSpire has been helping the world’s forward-thinking companies inspire their people and transform their businesses. Fortune 500 companies use WeSpire, a private-label, SaaS employee engagement platform, to run a broad range of digital sustainability, wellbeing, volunteering and other positive business programs that empower employees to take positive actions, measure results and build a culture of sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
We are looking for a part-time Compliance Officer to help us with policy updates and client requests. This role is expected to be part-time (10 hours a week or so) with some extra time needed during certain peak sales and audit periods.
- Overhaul our information security policies to make them easily accessible to auditors and internal compliance stakeholders
- Write and maintain all new policy documentation required by customers and by new Privacy Regulations (GDPR, CCPA)
- Spearhead completion of a BitSig, SigLite, or CAIQ
- Respond to client questionnaires regarding compliance with security requirements.
- Review AWS and Heroku SOC2 certifications and CAIQ for answers to customer compliance requirements
- Advise on security impact of company strategic and technical decisions
- Coordinate yearly penetration testing
- Advise on yearly company security training
If interested, please email a cover letter and resume to Kim Pelzar at firstname.lastname@example.org.