This is a full-time remote opportunity
WeSpire employee engagement software and campaigns, driven by proven behavioral science, encourage the entire workforce to make a positive impact at work and in their communities.
WeSpire is an online technology platform that allows world-class enterprise organizations to design, run, and measure positive employee programs in areas such as sustainability, giving and volunteering, wellbeing, diversity, equity and inclusion, and corporate culture. WeSpire’s mission is to inspire people to create a better working world and help our brand partners – and their employees – to work towards delivering the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
We are a growing post-Series B startup located at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center and steps away from easy public transportation. Our benefits include:
- Remote-friendly culture, both during normal times as well as our current day-to-day. We care far more about your talents, insights, and ability to execute than your current address
- Public Benefit Corporation
- Truly a work/life balance environment
- Competitive salary to work on important problems with global impact
- Flexible PTO policy
- Generous group health, dental, and vision benefits
- Opportunity for equity in a fast-growing company
- Meaningful work on a platform to help large employers support sustainable development around the globe
As a world-class employer, WeSpire is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.
We’d love to learn what you can add to our team and thrive together!
To learn more, please visit Employee Engagement Software and Campaigns – WeSpire
What you’ll be doing as Product Manager
- Prioritize product features to enhance the experience of WeSpire administrators by balancing risk, value, and dependencies
- Define the content authoring, curation, and governance roadmap and priorities
- Determine market requirements for current and future products/experiences in collaboration with design and engineering teams
- Act as the voice of the customer and product SME within the scrum team, communicating product vision and user stories to the team to ensure the product features meet our customer’s needs
- Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and quality, as well as identify optimization opportunities
- Communicate product vision, ongoing risks, scope trade-offs, and timeline impacts to internal stakeholders to ensure business alignment
What you should have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS product management or equivalent digital product ownership with an enterprise, with demonstrated success in building or owning B2B2C products
- Experience working within a software development team in an agile environment
- 1+ years of experience using “jobs-to-be-done” (or similar) as a structured approach to uncovering user needs
- Effective presentation skills with ability to lead discovery sessions and product demonstrations with external stakeholders up to the C-level
- Ability to drive cross functional teams to alignment in the midst of ambiguity
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Sense of humor and humility
What sets you apart
- Experience with content, curation, and governance for employee-facing products within the enterprise
- Experience in sustainability, social impact or DEIB within an enterprise
- Knowledge of HR information systems a plus
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send resume and a letter of interest to Careers@wespire.com.