WeSpire is an online technology platform that allows world-class enterprise organizations to design, run, and measure positive employee programs in areas such as sustainability, wellbeing, and corporate culture. WeSpire’s mission is to inspire people to create a better working world and help our brand partners – and their employees – to work towards delivering the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
With that mission in mind, WeSpire is hiring a Product Manager that will be responsible for defining and delivering on roadmap excellence for our clients and users. This critical role will require the ideal candidate to build off their existing experience in B2B or B2C enterprise software applications and apply it to our quickly growing purpose-driven employee engagement application. A passion for championing the voice of the customer and driving proactive insights is a must; understanding and setting product vision, requirements gathering, documentation and prioritization capabilities are key to this role.
All this sounds familiar? Ready for your next fulfilling adventure? Keep reading and we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Determine and set product goals that align to enterprise strategic goals and consumer needs, and use those goals to define the roadmap and prioritize product features and stories
- Collaboratively determine market requirements for current and future products/experiences with research to uncover customer needs and defining the optimal solution(s) to meet those needs in partnership with UX and engineering
- Act as the voice of the customer and product SME within the scrum team, communicating product vision and user stories to the team to ensure the product features meet our customer’s needs
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and prioritizing the product backlog, by balancing risk, value, learning opportunities and dependencies
- Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and quality, as well as identify optimization opportunities
- Communicate product vision, ongoing risks, scope trade-offs, and timeline impacts to stakeholders to ensure alignment
- Ensure that data is central to client success, product optimizations and long-term strategy
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
What you should have
- 3+ years required experience in software product management, with demonstrated success in building large-scale consumer facing products
- Prior working experience with a software development team in an agile environment
- Demonstrated experience with delivering successful consumer-facing products or the end-user facing parts of enterprise products and extensive experience in working with design on problems with a heavy UI/UX emphasis
- Ability to drive cross functional teams to alignment in the midst of ambiguity
- Expert level communication and influencing skills with particular experience applying them in cross functional environments
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- General understanding of core programming and computer science concepts
- A hunger to partner with customer stakeholders – external and internal – to question assumptions, understand needs, use cases, and problems to be solved to prioritize and deliver on roadmap excellence
- Startup experience a strong plus
- Sense of humor and humility a strong plus
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience
- Past product management or other related experience in employee engagement, digital health, financial services, marketing automation, events, or related SaaS experiences
- Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions using solutions based thinking in problem solving, asking probing questions and looking for underlying issues
- Able to balance customer-centricity, stakeholder expectations and technical feasibility for software product or product line, clearly articulating tradeoffs
- Experience with service design and operations
We are a growing post-Series A startup located at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center and steps away from easy public transportation. Our benefits include
- Remote-friendly culture, both during normal times as well as our current day to day. We care far more about your talents, insights, and ability to execute than your current address
- Competitive salary to work on important problems with global impact
- Flexible PTO policy
- Generous group health, dental, and vision benefits
- Opportunity for equity in a fast-growing company
- Meaningful work on a platform to help large employers support sustainable development around the globe
As a world-class employer, WeSpire is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team and thrive together!
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.