In this time, leaders face many complex challenges as companies face much greater uncertainty. Our CEO was joined by University of Michigan professor, founder of the Center for Positive Organizations, and expert in energizing workplaces, Jane Dutton to discuss leading through anxiety and uncertainty. Jane and Susan discuss their experience in leading through traumatic times such as these, and how leaders can effectively navigate employees through tough times while also managing new business priorities.
What you can expect to learn:
- What do you say (and not say) to employees struggling to adapt to a new work culture?
- How to strike the right balance between inspiration, transparency and authenticity
- How to manage uncertainty when planning leadership action
- How to best take care of yourself as a leader in order to help others
- How to best cultivate a culture of compassion