The first-half of 2020 brought on the world’s biggest remote working experiment, speeding up the future of the hybrid workforce and impacting the way we work across all sectors, from healthcare to manufacturing to laboratory research.
- What does it really mean to be able to work from anywhere?
- What plans can you put in place to demonstrate care and connection in times of extreme change?
- What can you do to ensure your culture programs are positioned to keep remote and in-person employees engaged?
Watch this webinar recording or download the presentation slides to hear from our partners at General Motors, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, and Benchmark Senior Living on how they are making the shift and planning for the future.
- Developing an engagement strategy to support thousands of front-line associates in essential workplaces across multiple states
- Adapting response plans to support onsite and remote teams and keep employees fully engaged in sustainability initiatives
- Fostering internal communities that connect and energize, in and out of the office and the laboratory