WeSpire is an online technology platform that allows world-class enterprise organizations to design, run, and measure positive employee programs in areas such as sustainability, wellbeing, social impact, and inclusive culture. WeSpire’s mission is to inspire people to create a better working world and help our brand partners—and their employees—to delivering on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. With that mission in mind, WeSpire is hiring a Senior Analytics Engineer that will be responsible for implementing for our embedded product analytics.
This critical role will require the ideal candidate to build off their existing experience in engineering enterprise data and analytics solutions to including embedded analytics and data extract/transform/load (ETL) solutions from a variety of data sources. You will have the opportunity to take on complex data challenges related to product reporting and analytics, work with peers to help manage our data infrastructure, and provide unique insights our platform.
Interested? Ready for your next fulfilling adventure? Enjoy working with an amazing team working to support sustainability, social impact, personal wellbeing, and more? Read on!
What the Senior Analytics Engineer will be doing
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical areas of the business, bridging the gap between the business problem and the technical solution
- Ensure that data is central to client success, product optimizations, and long-term strategy
- Deliver on an embedded self-service reporting roadmap allowing our clients to measure and optimize employee engagement
- Implement tracking plans and tagging taxonomies that allow us to track user experience from acquisition to engagement, activation, and retention
- Drive proactive analysis that identifies opportunities to delight our customers
- Identify and operationalize the key inflection points of customer experience into reporting frameworks
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
What our future Senior Analytics Engineer should have
- Experience implementing embedded Analytics programs in a high-growth environment supporting Product, Customer Success, and Marketing teams
- A hunger to partner with stakeholders to challenge assumptions, understand needs, use cases, and problems to be solved
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization technical and tools
- The technical skills and experience to lead Analytics Engineers using the latest analytical tools & techniques to draw business-relevant conclusions…you should check some/many of the boxes below but not all are required
- SQL excellence
- Cloud or embedded BI tools (Domo, Looker, Mode, Tableau, Sisense, etc.)
- UI-driven tools (Google Analytics/Mixpanel/Amplitude, etc.)
- Tagging solutions (Segment/Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- ETL tools (Stitch, DBT, Talend, etc.)
- Expert level communication and influencing skills with particular experience applying them in cross functional environments
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience working in an Agile product development lifecycle
- Startup experience a strong plus
- Sense of humor and humility a strong plus
We are a growing post-Series A startup located (normally!) at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center and steps away from easy public transportation. We are currently working remotely and anticipate doing so through summer 2021. Our benefits include:
- Remote-friendly culture, both during normal times as well as our current day to day. We care far more about your talents, insights, and ability to execute than your current address
- Competitive salary to work on important problems with global impact
- Flexible PTO policy
- Generous group health, dental, and vision benefits
- Opportunity for equity in a fast-growing company
- Meaningful work on a platform to help large employers support sustainable development around the globe
As a world-class employer, WeSpire is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team and thrive together!
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume or LinkedIn profile and a letter of interest to email@example.com.