This is a full-time remote opportunity
WeSpire is hiring a Senior Customer Success Manager reporting to the Director of Customer Success. In this role, you will own a book of business consisting of 10-15 customers. Your primary metrics will be renewals and growth of annual customer contracts, achieved by ensuring that customer buyers, administrators, and users receive real value from the product and consulting services WeSpire offers.
You will also become part of the core team of WeSpire staff driving technological improvements to our software platform. You will be an expert in its capabilities, be savvy at diagnosing bugs, and liaise directly with Product and Engineering staff to provide insights into usage, problems, and opportunities.
You will bring with you – or quickly develop – an understanding of what motivates people to take action at home, at work, and in their communities and be able to translate best practices into concrete and actionable recommendations. You will become a trusted advisor to customer managers who run corporate social responsibility programs for large employee audiences.
You will be exceptional at strategic relationship management as well as technically adept with web application features. You will be comfortable with reviewing corporate engagement program strengths, weaknesses, resources, and governance; making recommendations to improve program design and execution using WeSpire best practices and software capabilities and presenting your conclusions persuasively to an executive audience.
WeSpire employee engagement software and campaigns, driven by proven behavioral science, encourage the entire workforce to make a positive impact at work and in their communities.
WeSpire is an online technology platform that allows world-class enterprise organizations to design, run, and measure positive employee programs in areas such as sustainability, giving and volunteering, wellbeing, diversity, equity and inclusion, and corporate culture. WeSpire’s mission is to inspire people to create a better working world and help our brand partners – and their employees – to work towards delivering the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
What you’ll be doing as a Senior Customer Success Manager
- Customer Relationship: Own the ultimate programmatic success of your customers – they will renew their agreements with us every year and expand their investment in our products and services because they find your relationship so valuable. You will also be the day-to-day contact: proactively building strong relationships with your customers and actively seeking opportunities to increase the value they receive.
- Programmatic Expertise: Become an expert in the problems that customers are trying to solve, whether it is increasing volunteer participation, making employees more sustainable, enabling employees to donate and request matching gifts to charities, and more.
- Advocate: Confidently and accurately bring your customer’s successes and struggles into the company by collaborating with the marketing, product, and engineering teams. WeSpire staff will see you as an extension of our buyer and user and know your opinions and feedback will lead to increased business success.
- Leadership: Cultivate champions within customer Administrators and User audiences, motivating and teaching Customer users to become experts at engagement program management.
What you should have
- Prior Experience: Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 4 years managing consumer/public/customer engagement experience with a proven track record of fostering strong relationships. Experience working for, or managing relationships with, a large enterprise (>25,000 employees) a strong plus.
- Skills: Great communication, strategic management, project management, and technical problem-solving skills. You want to roll up your sleeves and take on unusual or novel challenges.
- Competencies: As the owner of a book of business, you will have wide latitude to work with your customer, identify strategies to increase their success, and guide adoption. You will need to be comfortable with ambiguity, establishing trusted consultative relationships, and managing executives, managers, and individual contributors through persuasion and professional excellence.
- Experience: Experience in sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental, Social, and Governance work, and/or corporate wellbeing programs is a bonus, but passion for our mission to make the working world a better place is required.
- Team Focus: You have a sense of humor, are fun to work with and thrive in a fast-paced, team-based, results-oriented environment.
We are a growing post-Series B startup located at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center and steps away from easy public transportation. Our benefits include:
- Remote-first culture, both during normal times as well as our current day-to-day. We care far more about your talents, insights, and ability to execute than your current address
- Public Benefit Corporation
- Truly a work/life balance environment
- Competitive salary to work on important problems with global impact
- Flexible PTO policy
- Generous group health, dental, vision, maternity/paternity benefits
- Opportunity for equity in a fast-growing company
- Home office stipend
- Meaningful work on a platform to help large employers support sustainable development around the globe
As a world-class employer, WeSpire is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships.
We’d love to learn what you can add to our team and thrive together!
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send resume and a letter of interest to Careers@wespire.com.