WeSpire is an online technology platform that allows world-class enterprise organizations to design, run, and measure positive employee programs in areas such as sustainability, wellbeing, social impact, and inclusive culture. WeSpire’s mission is to inspire people to create a better working world. With that mission in mind, WeSpire is hiring a temporary (February through June) Senior Marketing Manager who will help us to lead our marketing efforts alongside sales.
The position will play a key role giving the WeSpire brand a unique market advantage through storytelling, thought leadership content, and paid and earned media strategy and execution. WeSpire has a strong point of view, and our content should engage, educate, and inspire and be front and center with the audiences that matter the most.
Your Focus Will Be To
- Concept, write, and edit—a lot! Manage our messaging cadence and develop key lead generation content pieces, including targeted emails, articles, and success stories that have a strong POV and emphasis on highly targeted audiences
- Drive all digital marketing campaigns, including but not limited to top of funnel demand generation campaigns, digital events and webinars, content syndication, emails, nurture programs, SEO, keyword research, and ad campaigns across Google, Linkedin, etc.
- Be customer-obsessed and anticipate what WeSpire’s personas want to know and how to best deliver messages that support conversion
- Use data and analytics to continually measure the impact of content and optimize content marketing programs across all channels
- Build and maintain our social media presence and our relationships and reputation with various media and analyst partners
- Collaborate with multiple teams to bring our marketing strategy to life, including Design, Product, Sales, and Customer Support
- A minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in a digital marketing role
- Outstanding writing and editing skills and a proven portfolio of content initiatives that has helped to move a company forward
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation system operations (preferably HubSpot)
- Ability to deliver results whether working independently or as part of a team
- Experience with WordPress and Google Analytics
- Interest in working in a highly cross-functional environment
- Low ego, sense of humor, and humility a strong plus
- A dual-minded approach: You are highly creative but can also be analytical and rely on data to make decisions
- Experience working in tech or a high-growth organization; B2B SaaS experience a strong plus
- Familiarity with Elementor and basic understanding of HTML
We are a growing post-Series A startup located (normally!) at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center and steps away from easy public transportation. We are currently working remotely and anticipate doing so through summer 2021. Our benefits include:
- Remote-friendly culture, both during normal times as well as our current day to day. We care far more about your talents, insights, and ability to execute than your current address
- Competitive salary to work on important problems with global impact
- Flexible PTO policy
- Generous group health, dental, and vision benefits
- Opportunity for equity in a fast-growing company
- Meaningful work on a platform to help large employers support sustainable development around the globe
As a world-class employer, WeSpire is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We would love to learn what you can add to our team and thrive together!
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send a resume and/or LinkedIn profile and a letter of interest to email@example.com.