WeSpire is an award-winning technology and services start-up that helps forward-thinking global companies design, market and measure the impact of purpose-driven initiatives. We’ve doubled in the last year and are looking to add a Senior Product Manager to our Product Team to set the foundation for our product future. You will become an expert in driving positive workplace culture, behavior change, and B2B enterprise SaaS strategy.
Since 2012, WeSpire has been helping the world’s most forward-thinking companies inspire their people and transform their businesses. Fortune 500 companies use WeSpire, a private-label, SaaS employee engagement platform, to run a broad range of digital sustainability, wellbeing, volunteering and other positive business programs that empower employees to take positive actions, measure results and build a culture of purpose and impact.
We have a great team in Boston working out of the CIC Downtown at 50 Milk Street and happy customers all over the world. We believe the best way to grow is to hire great people and give them what they need to thrive.
- You love working closely with Founders and leadership teams and know how to channel their passions, unique insights and ideas into outstanding technology products
- You believe deeply in customer driven development, roadmaps prioritized by business value/effort, usability and data driving decisions
- You have a technical background and are able to understand engineering culture and translate between technical and non-technical audiences
- You are comfortable analyzing data through SQL, Excel, Google Analytics or other analysis tools. You understand that MAU is an important external metric, but internally we care about user behavior and impact
- You are skilled in using lean and agile methodologies where they work and modifying them when they don’t
- You understand the complexity of supporting large global enterprises trying to buy, deploy and use technology
- You are incredibly effective at getting teams across the organization communicating collaboratively with product and engineering
- You are process oriented and committed to building the foundation for a product team that can continue to be successful without you. You understand that leadership means teaching, coaching, and empowering others to do their best work
- You understand that experimentation and iteration beat intuition and assumption every time
- You are excited about scaling into a more senior product leadership team role as you prove ready and capable
What You’ll Be Doing
- Partner very closely with our Founder/CEO and Head of Engineering to understand product strategy and prioritize 6-12 month roadmap
- Work closely with the Customer Success team and clients to fully understand and respond quickly to client needs
- Interview users to understand their motivations, their experience, and the issues they encounter using WeSpire
- Synthesize feedback from clients, internal teams, user interviews, and product roadmap to prioritize, plan, and execute on short term product priorities
- Communicate extensively with clients, users, Customer Success, Sales, Product, and Engineering about priorities and progress
- Mentor, guide, motivate and manage team members, so they produce high-quality work, hit key deliverables and milestones, and continuously improve their own skills and capabilities
- Monitor internal and external environments for strengths, opportunities, and threats as it relates to WeSpire’s product platform, operations, and infrastructure
Compensation & Other Perks
- Competitive salary and equity package with generous medical and dental benefits
- Purpose-driven workplace with a number of wellbeing, volunteering, sustainability, recognition and other positive impact initiatives.
- Unlimited vacation policy and six paid holidays
- Monthly transportation pass assistance
- Snacks, drinks and social events in and outside the office located in downtown co-working space
How to Apply
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com