Watch our Webinar to learn how your company can achieve your positive business engagement goals.
Did you know that Forbes has named 2018 “The Year of Employee Experience”? WeSpire Founder & CEO Susan Hunt Stevens and Malia Atta, diversity business consultant for MGM Resorts, shared their expertise in a webinar about how to inspire employees to take positive action and how to prove it’s driving impact.
In the first part of the webinar, Stevens highlights two new modules that WeSpire launched in January. The first module is focused on holistic wellbeing with campaigns like mindfulness, meditation, stress reduction, and healthy eating. The second is focused on positive workplace culture, including diversity and inclusion, driving innovation, agile work and gratitude. She shares how using WeSpire’s analytics tools, companies are able to measure the impact that various programs are having on retention, performance and brand.
Our guest speaker Malia Atta from MGM International also shares their experience using the platform to tackle implicit bias and engage employees in diversity and inclusion initiatives at MGM. said Malia Atta, Sr. Business Consultant Diversity & Inclusion of MGM Resorts International.
In this webinar, you will also learn about:
- How WeSpire’s new Wellbeing module helps employees be more active, healthy, mindful and less stressed and how the Positive Culture module drives agile, inclusive and resilient workplace cultures.
- Our partnership with Urban Labs, an organization which works with businesses in integrating diversity and inclusion into leadership and corporate culture
- Our new IdeaBoards feature, a crowdsourcing tool that allows employees to submit, vote, and comment on new ideas to collectively bring the best innovations forward
- Susan Hunt Stevens- Founder and CEO, WeSpire
- Malia Atta- Sr. Business Consultant, Diversity & Inclusion, MGM Resorts International