1. Your Rights and Obligations
As a condition of using this Site, you represent that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- all information supplied by you on this Site is true, accurate, current and complete;
- notify us immediately of any known or suspected breach of security or unauthorized use of your registration for the Site;
- use the Site in a respectful, professional manner; and
- comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- violate the intellectual property rights of WeSpire or third-parties, including, without limitation, modifying, coping, distributing, transmitting, displaying, performing, reproducing, publishing, licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring, or selling or re-selling any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Site;
- use this Site or its contents for any commercial purpose, including, without limitation, renting, leasing, loaning, trading, selling/re-selling or otherwise monetizing the Site or related data or access to the same, without WeSpire’s express consent;
- monitor the Site’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Site;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Site into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by WeSpire in connection with the Site or the Services;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; and
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or any regulations having the force of law.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Site and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms.
3. Intellectual Property
The contents of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and, except as otherwise expressly set out in these Terms, may not be used, copied, reproduced, sold, published, distributed, displayed, retransmitted or modified, without the express prior permission of WeSpire.
“WeSpire™” and other graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names available on the Site are the trademarks of WeSpire, Inc. and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of WeSpire. These trademarks may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, keyword advertisements, or email addresses, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please let us know by contacting us at the address provided at the end of these Terms.
5. Liability Disclaimer
6. Limitation of Liability
8. Links to Third-Party Websites
9. Governing Law
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact:
50 Milk Street
Boston, MA 02109-5002