VP of Product & Technology
WeSpire is an online technology platform that allows world-class enterprise organizations to design, run, and measure positive business programs such as sustainability, social impact, wellbeing, and corporate culture. WeSpire’s mission is to inspire people to create a better working world.
WeSpire is a post Series A startup located at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center. We’re steps away from easy public transportation.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a full-stack Product Leader with a technical background to lead the WeSpire product line.
Our platform is used by a wide range of enterprises and end users alike, on desktop and mobile. As the product leader, you will have tremendous amount of impact on the future of the product and business strategy. The ideal candidate is a versatile problem solver with a potent combination of strategic thinking, hands-on product management chops, design sense, team leadership, and executive presence.
If the following paragraphs resonate, we’d love to hear from you!
You enjoy and are able to work on a broad range of topics as well as diving deep into a particular one. You are comfortable working on a 2-yr roadmap as well as writing a PRD. You are familiar with enterprise product design and consumer product design. You enjoy connecting directly with users to understand their struggles in detail.
You are data driven and comfortable talking metrics (conversions, subscriptions, renewal). You are scrappy and pragmatic. You understand the meaning and importance of the minimum lovable product, A/B testing and Agile methodology. You don’t let perfect get in the way of good.
You are able to explain complex concepts clearly to whoever your audience is. You are great at working across different departments and influencing others. You work well with engineers.
- 10+ years of industry experience
- 5+ years of managing teams, both product and engineering
- Mobile and desktop product management experience
- Consumer and enterprise product experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Direct user study experience
- Experience with behavioral science a strong plus
- Startup experience a plus
- Past coding experience a plus
- MBA a plus
- Sketch, Invision
- Agile methodology
- Google Docs
- MS Office
- Drive / own product decisions from beginning to end
- Write detailed and actionable PRDs
- Design, set up and conduct user studies to extract product insights
- Collaborate closely with Design Director on the direction of the product and the general look and feel of the product
- Work directly with engineers during implementation
- Work with Customer Success to understand customer feedback and feature requests
- Work closely with CEO on vision of product and communicate it to the rest of the company and users
- Work with marketing on product marketing to drive adoption
- Ability to travel to customer sites once a quarter, on average