Customer Service Associate
WeSpire is an award-winning technology and services start-up. We’re looking to add a Customer Service Associate to our Customer Success team to help grow the impact of existing client programs, onboard new clients to our platform and best practices, and become an expert in positive workplace culture.
Since 2012, WeSpire has been helping the world’s forward-thinking companies inspire their people and transform their businesses. Fortune 500 companies use WeSpire, a private-label, SaaS employee engagement platform, to run a broad range of digital sustainability, wellbeing, volunteering and other positive business programs that empower employees to take positive actions, measure results and build a culture of sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
We have a great team in Boston and happy customers all over the world. We believe the best way to grow is to hire great people and give them what they need to thrive.
As a Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible owning a book of business consisting of 10-15 customer accounts. Your primary metrics will be user adoption rates, user engagement rates, and renewals. You will be exceptional at strategic relationship management as well as technically adept with web application features. You’ll be very comfortable querying datasets, performing analyses, and presenting your conclusions persuasively to an executive audience. You will bring with you – or quickly develop – an understanding of what motivates people to take action at home, at work, and in their communities and be able to translate best practices into concrete and actionable recommendations.
As an integral member of the Customer Success team, you will:
- Account Ownership: Own the ultimate success of your client accounts. Serve as day-to-day contact: proactively managing the needs of your accounts and actively seeking opportunities to increase our impact.
- Client Relationship: Responsible for post-sales client relationship from launch & onboarding, retention & new user acquisition, and maintenance & development to ensure that client buyers get maximum value.
- Monitor Status: Track & monitor account status (through detailed reporting and data analytics) and identify areas of concern, outline critical success factors, metrics for success, and provide recommendations.
- Tailored Programs: Develop and implement tailored communication programs that provide continued value to the users and ensure retention and long-term account growth.
- Advocate: Collaborate with the marketing, product and engineering teams to ensure clients are supported and voice is heard across the entire company.
- Champions: Cultivate customer champions, reference customers and case studies.
- Prior Experience: Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 2+ years of consumer/public/client engagement experience with a proven track record of fostering strong relationships.
- Skills: Great communication, strategic management, project management, and technical problem-solving skills.
- Driver: Driven, self-starter, organized and systematic with great attention to detail.
- Customer Focus: A strong customer focus, with the drive and attitude to go “above-and- beyond” to deliver on commitments.
- Experience: Experience in sustainability, CSR and/or wellbeing is a bonus, but passion for our mission to make the working world a better place is required.
- Team Focus: You have a sense of humor, are fun to work with and thrive in a fast-paced, team-based, results-oriented environment.
- Hands On: You want to roll up your sleeves and take on unusual or novel challenges to grow WeSpire and prove that that being a force for good is really good for business.
Compensation & Location
Competitive salary and equity. Health coverage and dental benefits, 401k plan. Unlimited vacation policy and six paid holidays. Monthly transportation pass assistance. Snacks and drinks available in the office. Social events in and outside the office. Exposed brick office in the Leather District in downtown Boston. Looking forward to having you join this fast-paced, progressive company!
If you think you’re a great fit for this position, please assemble:
- A brief cover letter demonstrating that you’re a perfect match for the role.
- Salary requirements and earliest possible start date.
- LinkedIn profile.
And email to: Kim Pelzar, Head of HR, here: kim [dot] pelzar [at] wespire [dot] com
Now Accepting Internship Applications
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.