Since 2012, WeSpire’s software platform has been used by employees of some of the biggest organizations in the world to make a positive impact on society. Companies use WeSpire, a private-label, SaaS employee engagement platform, to run a broad range of digital sustainability, wellbeing, volunteering, charitable giving, culture, and other positive business programs that empower employees to take positive actions, measure results and build a culture of purpose, inclusion, and impact.
We are a remote workplace with happy customers all over the world. We believe the best way to grow is to hire great people and give them what they need to thrive.
What You'll Do
- As part of WeSpire's small but mighty sales team, you’ll have the perfect mix of autonomy with the full support of the CEO and broader team
- You’ll handle the full-cycle sales process, including:
- Prospecting & Outreach:
- Building and managing your own prospect lists using LinkedIn and other prospecting tools
- Managing comprehensive outreach campaigns to cold and warm leads, both by phone and email. Sure, you’ll have some leads, but you’ll be largely responsible for building your own pipeline
- Handling relationship management and sales process from first pitch to close
- Deep solution selling skills with the ability to understand the customer’s business and pain points, and map to clearly defined business value
- Ability to identify risks, and translate the feature and function set into customer solutions, disqualify opportunities early in the sales cycle, and win against the competition.
- Navigating multiple stakeholders at large organizations to build consensus -- this is a complex, strategic sales process
- Leading the RFP process, systematizing repeated RFP questions to speed responses, and ensure professionalism and timeliness of submitted materials
- Closing six-figure deals on a regular basis
- Maintaining a clean, up-to-date sales funnel to enable accurate, analytical forecasting
- Prospecting & Outreach:
What we look for
- Selling: 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Industry Experience: Experience selling in the ESG space is a HUGE plus
- Pitching: Excellent pitching, discovery, product demo, deal structuring and negotiation skills
- Moving fast: Comfortable working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. You’ll have plenty of support from the WeSpire team, but you’ll be expected to manage your own sales flow with autonomy
How to apply
- If you think you could be a great fit for this position, write an email to email@example.com
- In your email please include:
- The title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line
- An emoji in the subject line as our hiring team gets a lot of spam and this helps us find the humans
- A PDF of your resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
- The answer to the following questions:
- Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (H1-B, etc)?
Back to blog