With respect to the collection of your information, if you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review, correct or remove it from our records, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Types of Information WeSpire Collects and How We Collect it
We collect different personal information from you depending on how you want to engage with WeSpire.
When you request a demo through the Site, we collect your name, employer information, email address, phone number, and country information so we understand more about you and can communicate with you about the services you have requested. We also collect this information when you request certain downloadable content from the Site so that we can know a little more about who is interested in our content and so we can customize our information to you. But, you can also use certain features of our Site without telling us your name and if you do not tell us who you are, we do not try to find out.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We also automatically collect non-identifiable data through the Site. For example, we collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type, and language, access times and referring website addresses. We may also use website analytics tools on our site to retrieve information from your browser, including the site you came from, the search engines and keywords you used to find our Site, the pages you view within our Site, the links you click on, and your browser add-ons.
Combining Personal Information with Non- Personally Identifiable Information
If you have actively sent us your name or other personally identifiable information, we may combine such information with tracked information for the purposes set forth below.
2. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Additionally, we may use technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on our Site. Cookies, web beacons and/or similar technologies were originally designed to help a website distinguish a user’s browser from a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site or to track the user’s activities.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to retrieve any other data from your hard drive, capture your email address, run programs, or deliver viruses to your computer. A web beacon is a small transparent gif image that is embedded in an HTML page or email used to track when the page or email has been viewed. These assist in delivering cookies on our Site and allow us to count users who have visited those pages. This technology is similar to a cookie in that it tracks your visit and the data can only be read by the server that receives the data. It is different than a cookie in that it is not browser-based, may not function as an identification card, and does not store any data on your computer.
Some of the most common cookies, along with their primary purposes, that we use on our Site are listed below:
|__hs_initial_opt_in||HubSpot cookie used to prevent the banner from always displaying when visitors are browsing in strict mode.||7 days|
|__hs_opt_out||HubSpot cookie used to remember not to ask the visitor to accept cookies again.||13 months|
|__hssc||HubSpot cookie used to track sessions. This is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp.||30 minutes|
|__hssrc||HubSpot cookie that is set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session.||Session|
|__hstc||HubSpot cookie used to track visitors to our Site. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).||13 months|
|_gat_gtag_UA_*||Google Analytics cookie used to analyze visitor browsing habits, flow, source and other information.||Session|
|_gid||Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish unique users.||1 day|
|cookie_notice_accepted||Used to save cookie settings.||1 year|
|hubspotutk||HubSpot cookie used to keep track of a visitor's identity. It is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts. It contains an opaque GUID to represent the current visitor.||13 months|
You can set your browser to notify you when a cookie is sent or to refuse or delete cookies altogether, but certain features of the Site might not work without certain cookies. You can find out how to do so here: aboutcookies.org.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Personal information you provide through our Site is primarily used to process deliver the services you request through our Site (including demo requests) and to respond to your inquiries and contact you about the Site and/or our services.
- We may also use your personal information to provide you with email updates and marketing communications from us about our services, such as newsletters or emails. Please see the section entitled “Your Choices and Rights” for an explanation of your choices related to these communications.
- We may use your information to monitor the proper usage of our Site, including detecting, investigating and preventing activities that may violate our policies or applicable laws.
- We may use your information to perform the activities described in the section entitled “Cookies.”
We may use our information may also be used to help us track the way you use our Site and our services, to serve ads to you, and to deliver relevant content to you.
We may also combine the information you provide with information that we collect separately, including information you have provided to other organizations as well as public information. All of this information will help us to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
If we would like to use your personal information for any purposes other than those described, we will obtain your prior consent.
4. How we Share and Disclose your Information
- In connection with the sale, merger, divestiture, reorganization or any other corporate transaction involving WeSpire.
- If we have a good faith belief in our sole discretion that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable terms of our Site, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of WeSpire, its users or the public as required or permitted by law. You cannot opt out of disclosure of your personal information if required by lawful order. We do not share the information you provide with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
If we would like to share your personal information for any purposes other than those described, we will obtain your prior consent.
5. About Children
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information through our Site from visitors in this age group. If we learn that we have collected personal information about a child under 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we may have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
7. How We Keep Your Information Safe
8. Visiting our Site from Outside the United States
9. The Legal Basis for Using European Personal Information
10. Your Choices and Rights
WeSpire offers you several choices regarding the use and disclosure of your personal information:
- Information you provide. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted information and would like to review, correct or remove it from our records, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing messages. We may send you marketing communications about our services that may interest you. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link in the e-mail or contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that some non-marketing communications are not subject to general opt-out, such as communications relating to services we are providing you, software updates and other support related information, patches and fixes.
- Cookies. If you wish to disable cookies, you can set your browser not to accept cookies as described in the section entitled “Cookies.”
- Do-Not Track. Your browser may allow you to set a “Do Not Track” preference. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals.
Rights for EEA Residents: If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following additional rights to:
- Be informed about the purposes of the processing of and the identity of any data controller that processes your information
- Find out if we use your personal information, to access your personal information, and receive copies of your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information at any time without penalty.
- Access your personal information and have it corrected or amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Obtain a transferable copy of some of your personal information which can be transferred to another provider.
- If you believe your personal information is inaccurate, unlawful, no longer necessary for our business purposes, or if you object to our processing of your personal information, you also have the right to instruct us to restrict the processing of your data pending our investigation and/or verification of your claim.
- At any time, to object to our processing of your personal information which we will comply with unless we demonstrate a compelling legitimate grounds for processing such that overrides your rights.
- Request your personal information be deleted or restricted under certain circumstances. For example, if WeSpire is using your personal information on the basis of your consent and has no other legal basis to use such, you may request your personal information be deleted when you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may need evidence of your identity. If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are processing your personal information in violation of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (also known as Data Protection Authority) in your country.
Rights for California Residents: If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit WeSpire’s CCPA Privacy Notice.
11. Third Party Sites
14. Contacting Us
50 Milk Street
Boston, MA 02109-5002
Updated: November 13, 2020
questions, comments, or concerns
50 Milk Street
Boston, MA 02109-5002